Okay I see a lot of post about 'organic' and 'hormon free' and less medication....

How about Hormonal birth control. Is there the same worry and concern over introducing artificial hormones into your body? I feel that they are horrible!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 AM on Nov. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• Even birth control is bad for you and can have lasting effects on the body. Anytime you introduce hormones or chemicals from an outside source into the body it is bad. This is why soy is bad for you. It is a phytoestrogen.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 12:05 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Any hormones you put in your body could have potential side effects, but birth control pills are a lot different than ingesting the hormones given to livestock. BCP were designed for humans, and are safe for most women.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:44 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I use the Natural Family Planning method for birth control. It has worked fantastic for us! If more women were in tune with their bodies they wouldnt need hormonal birth control.
    IheartArianna07

Answer by IheartArianna07 at 2:30 PM on Nov. 19, 2010