how to get floor shiny?

we live in military housing thus im not allowed to carpet it, so im stuck with tile. i rather dislike it. now i seen somenoe else's house a few days ago and their floors were shiny...looked like glass. and i was like omg...i want that. i clean my floors but they do not shine at all. how do i get shiny floors? btw this is not like bathroom tile which is naturally shiny, its just tile all over the house, white with gray specks , dull as hell looking

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 9:19 AM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Home & Garden

• I live in military housing too, ALL tile. We went to the furniture store and found 2 feet by 2 feet squares that you just put together of carpeting. They were 120 for 10 squares. You don't have to actually stick it or tack it to the floor. I will post a pic. Maybe you can find it online. You can keep the carpet forever. And because of the size of the squares, its easy to move the room around how you like it. C:\Users\Daniel Greer\Pictures\C\DSCN1490.JPG                                 E:\DCIM\100NIKON\DSCN0614.JPG                                 E:\DCIM\100NIKON\DSCN0615.JPG
    cloud144

Answer by cloud144 at 9:48 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• oh and, i hat my tile too, because when they buffed the floor before we moved in, thy didn't clean it first, so the buffed the dirt into the tile. So it permanently looks dirty. I really hate the how they ruined the tile.

cloud144

Answer by cloud144 at 9:51 AM on Nov. 4, 2008