Does it sound like I have dropped?

I am 33 weeks with my first child. I have a doctor's appointment next week so I can ask the doctor then. I am just curious. I have had family members notice that my stomach is sitting lower than before and it is protruding outward more. I don't notice the drop as much at all. If I have dropped it wasn't much at all. I am 5'2 (not sure if height has anything to do with it) I have read that some women don't notice the drop. I have noticed I get horrible round ligament pain in my groin and sharp pains in my vagina that take my breath away (it can get pretty bad). I feel the baby down towards my pelvis and some pressure but who knows. I literally feel like I have to go to the bathroom every five minutes. I still have breathing problems but that could be due to my sinus infection and I still have horrible acid reflux. Again..nothing important just was curious...

amanda1503

Asked by amanda1503 at 9:21 AM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like you probably have dropped! I didn't notice when I dropped but everyone else did. Now I definitely notice that she's way lower, and the pressure is ridiculous! Not to mention I'm up every hour during the night running to the bathroom!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 10:17 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Yea I have some people say that they can maybe tell I have dropped and some people who don't notice a change at all. So who knows. It is definitely not fun feeling like you are going to pee yourself (especially every five minutes) I will find out next wednesday for sure though.
    amanda1503

Answer by amanda1503 at 10:22 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• i never noticed a drop with my son!but it sounds like you either have dropped or you are dropping!everyone noticed the drop i only noticed the pain!
    mommydabbs

Answer by mommydabbs at 12:45 PM on Nov. 4, 2008