this happened in march but i wanna ask neway. adult content

ok in march i was conviced i was preggo, was tired and the time hot flashes little cramps peeing non stop, sick to my tummy late period everything. so i went to a clinic to get tested, well a few hours i went for my test i got my period, so i called and asked the nurse if she still wanted me to come in, she said yea, cuz sometimes when the egg implants it hits a vein and can make u bleed. so i went in the test was neg. , she told me to come back in 2 weeks, went back in 2 weeks and the test was still neg. but thins is what gets me, when i got home after the first test i went to go pee and i had a blood clot so big come out that i heard it hit the water, and i really dont have many clots when i have my period, so i told my mom and she said that i might have had a misscarriage. is that what i sounds like to u? what r ur thoughts? thanx mamas

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 8:20 AM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It's possible. Some women miscarry and never even knew they were pregnant...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:23 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• If you tested negative it is highly unlikely you were pregnant, you should have had enough HCG in your system to come out on a test. Women do occasionally pass clots, its normal.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:26 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I think if you were pregnant you would have enough HcG in your urine to test positive also. I have had a miscarraige and even when I had already had it, but not experienced any symptoms of it, the test still read positive. The HcG does not go away until you are no longer pregnant, meaning the fertilized egg is gone. From my experience, whenever I was trying to get pregnant I would always get pregnancy symptoms right before my period - I think its psycosymatic but totally normal. Good luck with everything!
    tarakenyon06

Answer by tarakenyon06 at 8:40 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Some women have lower hCG levels than others, you could have miscarried and your levels could have fallen before you ever took the test. Also depends what kind of test, blood or urine, and what time of day you took it. Good luck.
    LSUFFMomma

Answer by LSUFFMomma at 11:55 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I think if you had a blood test (which is more accurate than urine) and it came back negative, then I doubt you had a m/c. I've had two and it took weeks for my levels to go back down. And clots in periods are pretty common, I think I have at least one with each period!
    SweetiePeasMama

Answer by SweetiePeasMama at 1:25 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I don't think you were pregnant. The tests are very accurate these days.
    justme19641964

Answer by justme19641964 at 1:16 AM on Nov. 20, 2010