Has anyone been put on hormones?

My doc put me on hormones about a week ago. I've had bad side effects and good ones. They tend to make me irritable. i.e. "I feel like yelling at my dog". I'm usually a happy person but I find that I could tick myself off.

The good thing is it's great for the bedroom and my breasts have filled out like they used to be.

My husband said "if you get cranky, I'll just look down at your boobs" lol I'm good at controling myself but it's how I feel inside. Got any feedback?

traveling2

Asked by traveling2 at 9:33 AM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Health

• My mom recently started a hormone treatment. She has horrible back problems and she lost her insurance a few months ago so she couldn't pay for her estrogen anymore.

She's only been on it about a week and her hair has already started growing back. It's SERIOUSLY creepy when she talks about how it's "good for the libido". GROSS MOM, THANKS A BUNCH.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:47 AM on Nov. 4, 2008