What would you do if this happened to you?

Two hillbillies walk into a bar. While having a shot of whisky they talk about their moonshine operation. Suddenly a woman at a nearby table who is eating a sandwich begins to cough. after a minute or so it becomes apparent that she is in real distress. One of the hillbillies looks at her and says "Kin ya swallar?"
The woman shakes her head NO...
Then he asks "Kin ya breathe"? The woman begins to turn blue and shakes her head NO.
The hillbilly walks over to the woman lifts up her dress yanks down her drawers and quickly gives her butthole a lick with his tongue. The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm and the obstruction flies out of her mouth. As she begins to breathe again the hillbilly walks slowly back to the bar. His partner says "Ya know I'd heerd of that them "Hind Lick Maneuver" but I ain't niver seed nobody do it" ....LOL Thought I'd share :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL...that was so...unexpected, hilarious!
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 9:05 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• That is so horrible. I can't believe I am actually smiling.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:06 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• sidesplittinglaughter

That's terrible...but funny!

vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:06 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• LOL!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:10 AM on Nov. 19, 2010