Finally Friday!!!

What are your plans for this evening?

I'm going with a friend from SHL to MNO (moms night out) @ another SHL mom's house :) sooo happy to get out!

ObbyDobbie

Asked by ObbyDobbie at 9:08 AM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My son is getting picked up by his step sis and her mom to attend a school function. Then it is our weekend with SD. As for myself, I plan on doing not much of anything and liking it. I am tired of go go go. I need a quiet night at home with the DH. Dinner, maybe a rented dvd, and snuggle time. It is cold and gray here, and I can't wait for my work day to be done so I can go home.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:55 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• http://lh6.ggpht.com/_zPDVhyDsICQ/S-d8kh1kkAI/AAAAAAAAHo8/M0g_soVQH_4/s144/stuff%20and%20things%20036.jpg

Here, have some of our sunshine!

ObbyDobbie

Comment by ObbyDobbie (original poster) at 9:58 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• No plans, just hangin at home with the fam.. dh might do some laundry! WOOHOO.. aren't we fun.. haha
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:10 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• how do you get hon to do the laundry???

You know, i shouldn't complain. My SO helps do so many other thing... man, I hate laundry though.
    ObbyDobbie

Comment by ObbyDobbie (original poster) at 10:19 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• not much
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:04 PM on Nov. 19, 2010