What are you most thankful for this Thanksgiving?

thismamacooks

Asked by thismamacooks at 9:10 AM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Holidays

• This has been a rather crumby year for me. But I am so thankful that I am still here and know that it will eventually get better. I am blessed with a wonderful husband, 2 healthy sons, a terrific relationship with my sisters, good friends and neighbors. I know that I am loved even when I am not at my best. We have a roof over our heads and food on our table. It truly is the simple things that bring joy!
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 9:24 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• That's easy. I am most thankful for my grandmother. She is in her nineties, lives alone and my daughter and I go see her almost everyday. She is my best friend. She has encouraged me to be as loving and indulgent as my instincts tell me to be with my little girl. She loves her as much as I do and genuinely wants to know every detail of her life. And to top it all off she has helped me financially so that I can continue to be a Stay-at-home mom until my girl starts school. I will be going over to her house this year for Thanksgiving and making sure she has a family day.
    Kristabell

Answer by Kristabell at 9:14 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Wisdom.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:15 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• The ability to be around my family. I know it's Cliche' to say you're thankful for your family, but honestly they're soo important to me. I'm not just talking about my husband and kids either. I'm talking about my parents and my sisters as well. They help keep me grounded, center me, and help me seeing a different side of every situation. Without them I'd probably be a HUGE mess right now emotionally, but they all give their view and their advice to help me see outside of my own head. Just being around them is a blast. We're all soo close and we really love one another's company. I cannot wait until we ALL can be in one place again. Darn my two sisters for moving across the country! Haha
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:19 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• My family being together, healthy and happy:)
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 9:23 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Friends and family.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:58 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• My family, my daughters mostly..neither of them were planned but they have made life worth living <3
    FL_Mommy_2

Answer by FL_Mommy_2 at 3:12 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• My SO and daugter. They are my everything.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 4:03 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• SEX
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:10 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• what i'm thankful for every year... being able to spend time with my family and the ones i love so much.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 12:13 AM on Nov. 20, 2010