What could it be? adult content

Ok when it comes to sex I can take it or leave it but when my dh wants it and I want to also we get all worked up and sometimes I feel like I am there physically and mentally but not sexually if that makes any sense...I mean I want it but when he in in me I sometimes don't feel him doing me I feel the opening but inside nothing and his thing is not small. (sorry so much tmi) but I have to get my point across. Anyway could it be I am going numb in my vagina? I know it might sound dumb but this is how I feel I want to ask my gyno this question but I don't want to sound stupid...unless you ladies can give me a better way of saying...lol thank you ladies I hope no one else here is going what I am going through....What could it be?....It sucks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe you need more foreplay.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:14 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• See your doctor. There are "procedures" to tighten stuff down there. This sometimes happens after childbirth, etc. Hope this helps.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:19 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Just talk with you gyno. It's not like they haven't heard it all before.
    IDK. Are you too wet? If you are, you may just not feel him because of that. Do you guys have too much foreplay? Maybe there's too much stimulation, and then you do kinda go numb. IDK, but you should talk with your gyno.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:00 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Okay, is this a new or ongoing problem? Would describing this as being mental / emotional aroused but not physically aroused sound right? Are you physically aroused in other areas, like shallow breathing, tightening of nipples, blushing, engorgement of the pubes, vaginal wetness, heighten sensitivity to touch or is all that absent? Is this within a few months of vaginal childbirth? Are you capable of having a climax?
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 11:17 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Just say it flat out.. My best friend's husband went to the GYN with his wife and actually said "My wife doesn't climax when we have sex, It's obviously not MY fault because every other woman I have been with climaxed every time, so what is wrong with her?".. The GYN looked him straight in the face and said "As far as yYOU know they all climaxed. Seems to me your wife isn't as content with faking it as they were"..
    So yeah, there isn't anything your GYN hasn't heard before..
    Ren_Ren

Answer by Ren_Ren at 11:51 AM on Nov. 19, 2010