when you know something is coming

I have to vent a lil, this week i am having cramps, my boobs hurt, feeling like a boat. i get this feeling all the time before i get my aunt flow and it is such a pain in the rear. does anyone else know when they get there aunt flo too? or is it just me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Oh yess, my PMS used to be so friggin bad. Now I kind of miss those days...not because I had my period, but being pregnant is a bitch compared to a few period cramps every month, at least it is for me LOL! My boobs would always get really really sore and I would feel crampy and I'd be ill as a hornet for like a week. Then I'd be on my period for a week. Then I'd feel horrible for another week after that. So I pretty much have a three-week cycle, I only get a week off hahahaha xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:54 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Oh yeah. I am pissy for about a week before. My boobs hurt. I am bloated. Then I am on for 6 days. This happens every 28 days like clockwork. The only times I have been late I have been pregnant. It sucks. I am PMSing now. I told my husband yesterday that I wish I could just have a hysterectomy. I know that has it's own set of problems. But I can't even stand myself right now. I feel so sorry for my husband and kids.
    Crazy-Steph

Answer by Crazy-Steph at 10:13 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• yes I gain like 5lbs. and i get very crampy
    Heaven0802

Answer by Heaven0802 at 10:31 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Yes. I'm a horrible bitch for at least 2 - 3 days before hand. Its like the bitch flows right out of me as soon as I start, though! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Nope ur not the only one.
    2days before it my boobs will hurt soo bad!
    The day I get it I get nasty cramps
    && the next day I feel super bloated and my lower back kills me!
    Ughh some disadvantages of being chiks lol!
    Nellie1986

Answer by Nellie1986 at 12:53 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I can always tell when my monthly friend is on her way..First I get super "frisky" then super bitchy, then she shows up!
    Mom2Joshua

Answer by Mom2Joshua at 1:18 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• My sister have a code...P A stands for poop attack...PPA stands for period poop attack. We know when she is on her way! Cramps bloating, eating everything not nailed to the floor, boobs hurt, just fell gross and bitchy! I am sooooooooooo looking forward to my hysterectomy this winter
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:12 PM on Nov. 4, 2008