Should Everyone Always Be Invited?

I have two "couple" friends that I see quite a bit. I'm having a dinner party on Saturday, and I invited one of the couples, as well as two others that I don't see as often. When the GF from the couple I didn't invite asked me what I was doing this weekend and I told her, she made me feel bad for not inviting her.

I didn't want to invite the second couple because they don't know the other two couples I invited, if that makes sense? And even if they did, am I obligated to always invite both couples to everything we do?

Scuba

Asked by Scuba at 9:20 AM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• I wouldnt feel obligated either. Its your party. Invite whoever you want. Honestly, she was being rude for EXPECTING you to invite her to everything you do, and making you feel bad about it. We arent in middle school anymore.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 1:25 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• You are not obligated. Don't feel as if you did anything wrong.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:21 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I would not feel obligated either, would you be upset if she had a dinner party and did not invite you?
    daisysrdeadly

Answer by daisysrdeadly at 9:25 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I say the more the merrier, but I also agree you can have over whoever you want.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:25 AM on Nov. 19, 2010