Is your dh/so a jealous type of a guy?

I am a sahm and yesterday my dh asked me to take our 2 vehicles to go get washed (I guess he suggested this bc I am always inside the house) anyway I go and take care of business and I am home in no time.
Well we have been losing some weight lately and the other day he went into the dentist office to make a payment and the girls there were like had a look like they knew my dh and when they see his name they are like oh yeah wow you look different. He makes the payment and comes outside (I was waiting in the car) and he tells me this I am like yeah you are looking good...just don't get a big head...for me it was no biggie I am glad my dh is feeling good about himself and it is showing (he lost 30lbs) I am so proud of me as for me I lost 15lbs just walking and watching what we eat and drinking lots of water. Anyway back to me at the carwash there were these guys there and started to talk to me as the transaction was being made

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• only if the guy starts flirting with me. He trusts me, but he doesn't like the guys' intentions and get very male lion about it.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:22 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Mine was when he was younger but he has mellowed out a lot. After 38 years there is trust.

Answer by older at 9:22 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Not at all. He thinks so highly of himself that he couldn't even imagine me turning to another guy. He's right though ♥
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:24 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• OP HERE: I felt as if they were flirting with me well anyway I told my dh about it and you should have seen his face I can tell he was getting jealous...lol it was so funny I asked him "Are you getting jealous"? He was like NO! come to find out later that night we were cuddling and he whispered in my ear and said YES I was feeling jealous when you were telling about those guys. I don't him please don't feel this way I am not going anywhere I love you and you are everything to me I'd be a fool if I left you.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:24 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Mine isn't usually jealous but he got upset last weekend when we were at a wedding and I was talking to another man and I had to lean close because the music was so loud. It surprised me that he was jealous. But it was funny because it seemed to make him realize how I might appeal to other men.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:30 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• ’·.¸Mine used to be very much so..it was awful..then after a couple years of marriage and him finally figuring out i wasn't going anywhere cause i only loved him..he stopped being so jealous...from time to time if he see's a guy staring he will get that jealous look on his face but its no way as bad as it once was...
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 9:58 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• If he finds out some guy was flirting with me, yes. But, he isnt too bad. It doesnt interfere with my life, and I think that a little jealousy in that situtaion is ok... As long as you dont go overboard with it.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 1:22 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• well i would have to say no only for the fact that i talk to every one that i come into contact with lol... i'm a joker and my husband knows that.... so to that extent i think if my husband has seen if i guy was hitting on me and in front of him then it's a different story but i'm pretty out there and make it known that i'm married and that's that.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 12:33 PM on Nov. 20, 2010