Bump if you are (Or are getting) Married!!....read on.....

Tell your wedding story (Or plans) here!!

ALSO....

You can go to my website, if you are a mom, and are respectful =D PLZ feel free to sign my guest book. Ty, you can sign it "CM" or "Sister". Or something unique if you like TY so much for the love and support Moms!! I love you all, and I'm so happy!!! =D www.weddingwire.com/brandonandwhitney

WhitneyMommyOf2

Asked by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 9:28 AM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• I am engaged. My multiple personallities can't agree on how to do it though. 1. Traditional wedding in the fall at my church. 2. Take a cruise and get married on a tropical island. 3. Drive to Vegas and get married at a drive through chapel.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 9:30 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Those ALL sound nice! We are doing our in the backyard of our home, next August. DH is planting moonflowers all down the isle to the gazibo. =) We are having a white and black classic wedding, but we are kind of hippies lol so it should be interesting =P
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Comment by WhitneyMommyOf2 (original poster) at 9:34 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I love outdoor weddings too. Sounds like it will be beautiful! Loooove the gazebo idea. Congratulations!
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 9:36 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• TY so much!!
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Comment by WhitneyMommyOf2 (original poster) at 9:40 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• i got married in october 2005, instead of flowers i had leaves that were "fall colors" like orange, yellow and red, my brides' maids even carried leaves and my flower girls threw leaves instead of rose petals....
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:04 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I've been with my husband for 4 years and we've been married for almost 2 years:))) We got married on the beach
    TiffanieAnn

Answer by TiffanieAnn at 11:35 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• We got married in September 2003. We had the ceremony at my moms church in the office of her bishop. Nothing fancy and we did the reception at her townhome. 15 people total...including us. It was nice.

We plan on renewing our vows this Sunday in a more spiritual manner with a Handfasting.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:38 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Im married. We got married at the court house The DAY BEFORE he left to Iraq on a year long deployment! That was Jan 7 2009. We still havent gone through the "whole nine yards" yet but im thinking i will steal Idea 1 or 2 of Shanna84's wedding choices lol
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 11:50 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• We are getting married in May in our neighbors HUGE beautiful gardens during full bloom. A friend of ours is a pastor in a local church and offered to marry us.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 11:50 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I got married this July. We had a beautiful outdoor ceremony in the backyard of the home my husband grew up in. Our colors were Tangerine and Lapis from David's Bridal, with gold as an accent color. We did a subtle Old Hollywood theme for my dress and veil and the girls' hair and makeup. My older brother gave me away. My bridal processional was Little Wing (written by Jimi Hendrix), but we used the Vitamin String Quartet version of the song. Our recessional was Just Like Heaven by The Cure (again using the Vitamin String Quartet version). On our cake we had a Nightmare Before Christmas cake topper that we made, and our reception was poolside (with people invited to make full use of the pool, which everyone gladly did since it was the hottest day of the year) with an open bar that you could swim up to. We had between 100 and 150 guests. I have never had a better time in all of my life.
    trephany129

Answer by trephany129 at 12:09 PM on Nov. 19, 2010