i need to get some organizing done and get rid of a bunch of stuff in my house...

ive heard of having several boxes/bags labeled for 'give away', 'put away', 'sell'....have you done this? what labels did you use?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Keep, Sell, Donate, and Trash
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 9:29 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I do the same thing, but only with 3 boxes - keep, donate and trash. I'll be going through the kids' toys and the basement with this mentality tomorrow!
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 9:30 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I don't even want to think about that stuff yet...I want to finish my coffee first. I don't sell anything, I put things away in storage bins/boxes and bag stuff up for charity.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 9:31 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I've been doing the same thing lately. When it's somethingim keeping I give it a "home" and put it in it's spot. Then I have garbage bag for Throw away and last a box to donate. I don't do the sell things. The system has always worked well for me.
    Jessica45

Answer by Jessica45 at 9:50 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Sell and donate!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 3:52 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Donate as mch as possible. The rest to craigslist
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 5:00 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I used keep, sell, donate, and trash too ... well, I used keep, sell, and trash, and then anything that went unsold became donate.
    missingruth

Answer by missingruth at 7:03 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Keep, Sell, Donate
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 9:57 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I always use the same three sorting piles: trash, keep as storage in a box in the basement, and Goodwill.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 8:27 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Donate, put back, store and trash. Works for me
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:21 AM on Nov. 20, 2010