i got a faint bfp on sunday nite and then monday morning i took another test and got a BFN.. The test were the same brand ... I had m/c Oct 4 and i know that my hcg levels were back to 0 a week after my m/c... My dr told me i should have a visit from AF in 4 to 6 wks and nothing yet.. for about a week i have been having morning sickness and bloating... So what could this mean am I pregnant or not? I have a dr appt friday but i hate waiting...

coltonmommy

Asked by coltonmommy at 10:07 AM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• You may just not have enough of the hormone in your system for an at home test to detect it. A blood test can give you a for sure result. You may just be having pre-menstrual symptoms. I know after my son, I've been feeling every month for a few days before my period comes. Good luck!
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 1:24 PM on Nov. 4, 2008