Not sure if it's been posted yet, but here goes...

the bodies of the 3 missing in Ohio were found. You know, they found the girl alive, but hadn't found the other three that psycho kidnapped? He finally led them to their bodies. He had them hidden in a tree. I'll try to get a clicky for you.

Raine2001

Asked by Raine2001 at 9:56 AM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• it never works for me. But here's the cut and paste. One story anyway, from HLN>

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/18/ohio.family/index.html
    Raine2001

Comment by Raine2001 (original poster) at 9:58 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Ugh. I hadn't heard that they'd been found, but I'm glad that they can be put to rest. What a horrific thing to happen. I live in Ohio - thankfully on the other end of the state.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:59 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/18/ohio.family/index.html

Clicky!

Terrible story, isn't it? What a complete asshole. I hope he gets what's coming to him.

vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 10:03 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Sad for the little girl.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:03 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I'll bump ya.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:05 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• This is really unfortunate. The only thing to do now is pray he gets the punis hment he deserves.
    Scarlet_Delilah

Answer by Scarlet_Delilah at 10:05 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• It always amazes me what creeps are in this world. I hope he gets the death penalty.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:08 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Hadn't even heard of this..gonna read of the story and respond again
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:09 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• How'd you get that clicky to work????

I didn't read the article, cause I listen to the tv. But, they said on tv that he worked with a tree service. And he was recently fired. And, his girlfriend pressed assault charges against him last week. Last week, I think. They hadn't said if the girl had seen the others, go, that they were trying to let her be right now. I sure hope she didn't witness it. They may be able to verify that with an autopsy, based on when she was found.
    No punishment our system will give him will be good enough for what he did. I don't think it would equal what he did. It wouldn't be bad enough for him. It never is.
    Raine2001

Comment by Raine2001 (original poster) at 10:10 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• simple frown

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:17 AM on Nov. 19, 2010