What is it with people???

I posted a question last night it was late and I was tired so i miss spelled a word, woke up today to find this long discussion about uneducated moms as the answer to my question... I thought this website is for happy mothers and moms to be that are here to help!?

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 10:14 AM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• this goes on on a regular basis these people are immature and cruel. i have threatened to report every uncalled for answer or cruel and heartless answer i think we should all do that maybe it will finally stop
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:16 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• "i think we should all do that maybe it will finally stop"

I actually do report LOTS of those answers...and they NEVER get deleted. What we may see as heartless and cruel, the CM Team might see as healthy debate. You never know what they'll say in response to something. I've reported blatantly racist questions AND answers...and whattaya know, they're still there.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:36 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• People make mistakes. And those who think they are better than you just because you misspelled something have WAY to much time on their hands. I get to typing to fast sometimes or am tired myself and misspell things all the time. It is called being HUMAN! I bet if you checked all the spelling on their posts and answers they misspelled a few themselves. Just try your best to be the bigger person and don't do anything about it and remember "what comes around goes around" They will get corrected in an even more public enviornement.  I am sure I misspelled things here too.

Dancey30

Answer by Dancey30 at 10:49 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Whoever said this website was for HAPPY mothers? Lol...
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 10:57 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• eh, i posted a fun question this morning and asked for no voting to be mentioned and of course, people couldn't leave that out. so i just deleted it. sorry you were bashed-- some people could suck the fun out of rainbows and cotton candy.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 10:59 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• i hate all the bashing on here i am like afraid to ask a question cuz people would call me stupid or get annoyed by it. some women are just bitches. when i report answers, all they do is delete the question and im like hey i could have deleted the question, i thought they were gonna like scold the person who posted the mean answer but no
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 1:40 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• theres alot of mean moms on here, i get a bad "im better than you vibe" from some of them.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 3:02 PM on Nov. 4, 2008