I'm concern

Hey everybody, please be nice, I've been having some dificulties when I go pee. It kind of hurts and it's itchy. It's feel like I want to pee sometimes but I just do a few drops, but it sure hurts. What could this be? Any advice on what to do?
lol
Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Health

• Could be a urinary tract infection. Down a whole bottle of cranberry juice. If by tomorrow its not better, go to the Dr.
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 10:23 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Sounds like a urinary tract infection. (uti). Don't let it go. Make appt w/ doc. you will pee in cup, and they will test it at the office, as well as send it to be cultured. If positive, they'll put you on antibiotic, and tell you they may have to change that , based on culture results. don't put it off. it can move up into your kidneys and cause damage. if it's negative, you'll have peace of mind, and your doc will investigate to see what else could be the matter.
    onlycathyo

Answer by onlycathyo at 10:37 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• It could be a UTI. Go see a doctor. Don't let it go on to long it could become more serious.
    Dancey30

Answer by Dancey30 at 10:39 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Be honest with your doc. Went thru similer probs.& discovered I had a tumor laying on my bladder. Hard to talk about-yes.Necessary YOU BET.Good luck.
    Maggie652

Answer by Maggie652 at 11:48 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Yes I agree with UTI. And really stress getting it taken care of ASAP! I had a UTI as a young child & it spread to my kidneys. I was very sick. I almost had to go on dialysis. I had to continue to see a kidney specialist for the next 10 yrs. due to the damage it did. Don't wait!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• There is also cranberry pills you can take. But I agree with the above, you need to see a doc it could only get worse!
    RedneckMommy88

Answer by RedneckMommy88 at 2:43 PM on Nov. 4, 2008