Honey, could you please perform brain surgery and then build a space ship to take us to the moon? Thanks!

Sometimes I feel like this is what my SO hears when I ask him to do something, lol.

Do you agree?

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 11:04 AM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• YUP lol. I never bump, but this one is getting bumped lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:10 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• No what I believe my dh hears is " dearest husband I have everything under controlm I am going to our budoir to put on a better corest and smarter shoes to go with my pearl necklace the I am going to change the oil in our cars. Then I'm going to go shopping for your gifts because I am humbled by you. Please sweetheart go fishing or hunting... you work so hard. We will have sex when you come home"
    I ask him on a regular basis " have you heard a pop this morning? No? Then pull your head outta your ass. K thanks"
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 12:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Lol. Translated into the female language= "Could you please rinse off your dishes before putting them in the dishwasher?" or "Can you please not leave your socks in a ball in the laundry basket?"
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 12:11 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I hear ya :) I've resorted to betting on football games with my husband to get big jobs accomplished, like cleaning the garage, or detailing my car (*I* don't really care about the car, but it's his favorite thing to bet so I'll take a clean car if I can get it :). I usually bet something easy that I would probably do anyway, like make him a special dinner or something, works like a charm!!
    bethany169

Answer by bethany169 at 11:25 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• LMAO!!! Oh, yes! Exactly!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:08 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• "No what I believe my dh hears is " dearest husband I have everything under controlm I am going to our budoir to put on a better corest and smarter shoes to go with my pearl necklace the I am going to change the oil in our cars. Then I'm going to go shopping for your gifts because I am humbled by you. Please sweetheart go fishing or hunting... you work so hard. We will have sex when you come home"
    I ask him on a regular basis " have you heard a pop this morning? No? Then pull your head outta your ass. K thanks" "

That was funny!
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 1:57 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Or to my DH, "Can you throw your dirty underwear IN the hamper? Not next to it on the floor."
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 12:05 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• LOL This is so TRUE!!!!
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 11:13 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Haha yeah
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:15 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Agree! Don't forget we want the cure for cancer while they're at it hahah. Silly guys =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:18 AM on Nov. 19, 2010