How can you Greenville County Police to stop harrasing me its pretty bad when I cant take my kids to

school because of a girl who does not like me because her friend and I had gotten into an altercation. They dont tell the truth in court and we have proof but thery still can run and say amything they want and they will take me to jail. When does it stop no one is willing to do anything and these people have drug records. Please someone help!I have two beautiful babies i want to be here for and i have a hard time getting up in the morning

Cindy G.

Asked by Cindy G. at 11:15 AM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Confused need more info..and how are the officers 'harrasing' you?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:18 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I feel like I'm missing something here??
    waitin4u

Answer by waitin4u at 11:23 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• ignore the other girls talking crap..you ne the adult in the situation and if the cops want to "check up on you" or whatever they they won't have an excuse to bother you or take you to jail if you act like you have some sense and let the others be jackasses
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:23 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Greenville SC?

Yeah, good luck with SLED!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:25 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Get a lawyer.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 11:25 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I need more info as well.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:38 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I do ignore them but for some reason they hate to see someone who works for a living and has two beautiful kids have something. Greenville County is dirty they will continue to harass me until the end . When the girls friend and I had a altercation the cops knew her friend and and prior to that she had told me she knew a certain judge and that if I needed she would call her. We have proof but we can not make it to the court date without them calling the law again and again saying I looked at them I try my best to avoid them if all possible this is one time I am ready to give up. The only thing that gets me up in the morning is my babies. But I dont want them to have to go through this because of these girls and if Iam not around then they will bw left along.
    Cindy G.

Comment by Cindy G. (original poster) at 11:40 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Hire a Lawyer.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:47 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I'd hire a lawyer from another county.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:35 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• oh, life in a smaller town.....
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 1:08 PM on Nov. 19, 2010