What has been one of your favorite experiences with your child(ren)?

kittieashy

Asked by kittieashy at 11:28 AM on Nov. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• I'm a single mother so in Aug. I took my son who was at the time 10 months to New York. Just me and my buddy. I had a blast. I had never been anywhere without one another adult accompanying me. This time it was just me and my son. We went through Manhattan, Central Park, Washington Square Park it was a blast.

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 11:48 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Raising them and going through each milestone/problem that they go through. Everyday is an experience, whether good or bad, that I would not trade for anything. I learn as they do.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 11:39 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I love watching then learn new things...being there for all ther milestones...teaching them new things...its all amazingsweet moments:)))
    TiffanieAnn

Answer by TiffanieAnn at 12:03 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Watching them grow and learn and become productive adults with kindness and compassion.

Answer by older at 1:12 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• my dd is only 3, but I'd have to say her first smile melted my heart. Then of course all the milestones as well and watching her grow into her individuality.
    kittieashy

Comment by kittieashy (original poster) at 11:42 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

That sounds amazing!! I'm glad you two had a great time :)
    kittieashy

Comment by kittieashy (original poster) at 12:04 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Watching them grow,thrive and learn among other things
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 1:34 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Having them. They each had a different birthing experience and I loved that special bonding time in the hospital before we went home and it got hectic lol
    IheartArianna07

Answer by IheartArianna07 at 2:22 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• i luv my sons faces watching him everyday he is into something new
    chanchan522

Answer by chanchan522 at 2:43 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Traveling in Europe with them when we were an Air Force family. They saw London---B ig Ben etc,- and then Statford on Avon---Shakespeare's country. We saw Rome---the Colloseum, then Florence and the Statue of David, Venice and the Canals and Bridge of Sighs. We went to Holland-madurodam, the teeny cities and to the Tulips in spring and windmills and the Anne Frank house in Amsterdam . We went to Bavaria and saw the Dachau Concetration camp.
    They saw so much in their young lives ----I am so proud of what they learned and their matirity and their curiosity about people all over and the acceptance of different cultures and customs and languages.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:03 PM on Nov. 19, 2010