how did you meet?

How did you meet your new boyfriend or husband after your divorce?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• never been divorced, but my mother just divorced her hubby and he met his new gf on the computer....on a dating site.

i met my hubby at a metal club in germany :-P
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:21 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I've never been divorced...but DH was in the process when we met. We met in a bar, terribly drunk, and both angry at other people. Started as a "rebound" relationship and turned into marriage and a happy family!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 10:24 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I was working as a cashier at a grocery store and he kept coming in to buy bananas and a coke.. I was totally clueless!! Then he bought me a gift card for Valentines Day and walked in and gave it to me. THEN I finally got it.. And the rest is so they say is History!! lol.. :D
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 10:24 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I have never been divorced but I met my husband a odd way. I was homeless and living in one of our mutual friend car. Me and my husband hated each other in school. Jeff (mutual friend) would always take me to a womans house and we would hang out there and talk just chill. Well come to find out the womans house is my now sister in law (Angie). She asked me to move in with her because she didnt want me to be homeless she took me into her house. Then Matthew started coming over more and more then we started to be friends. And low and behold we started dating.
    momof5inohio

Answer by momof5inohio at 10:28 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• We met through mutual friends. I was bartending, trying to make ends meet and feed my boys. He was best friends with another bartender's DH. I kind of new him before, but that's how we hooked up. Funny thing, he only lived about 100 yards from me for like 7 years and we never really knew each other.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:39 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• momof5inohio..... great story with a happy ending! :)
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:40 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• i meet my hubby at my dads gravel pit when i was dumping gravel in his truck and i would hit the bar with my dad right after work witch i meet him there again and he was tring to get laid but i new he was a giglow at that time ..lol..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I met him online.In plenty of fish an singles.net.THere are people just like us looking for some one to love an to be loved.There are also players who dont plan to ever meet yet in singles married with no plan to do any thing but play you.SO if your looking online there are real people looking for love as well as those looking to play.Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I met him at a teacher training. I sat in the only chair open, next to this hugely muscled guy (i was scared lol) and he was so kind and gentlemanly, that was it, girls! we've been together just over a year now.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 10:57 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Sadly, we have both been divorced, thanks to abusive and cheating spouses. We actually met thru match.com. He sent me an email on Christmas Eve and I responded and we talked online for over 4 hrs. He was at work so other guys could spend the holidays with their families, so as soon as I got home after Christmas, we talked again and then went out the day after Christmas. We want to renew our vows, since his parents weren't able to travel across country to attend our wedding a few years ago, on Dec. 24, back in his home town.
    ethan0530

Answer by ethan0530 at 2:02 PM on Nov. 4, 2008