If you were granted one hour with the president, what would you ask him? What would you tell him?

please feel free to use President Obama, or any past presidents?

kittieashy

Asked by kittieashy at 11:32 AM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I would ask our current president to humbly resign.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 11:35 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Oh, and the rest of the hour would be spent having him read aloud select passages from a basic Econ 101 text book, and take notes.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:41 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• OMGH, I would get kicked off of CM for saying that!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:34 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I would ask him exactly how much money he spends every year on travel when he (and the rest of government) could be telecommuting.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:38 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Giggle!!! I'd ask the current one, "when are you going to get felt up at the airport, like the rest of us?" LMAO!!!!

Oh, and "and go through the body scanner, and let them put that on national TV and the internet?".

I mean, it's apparently ok for the rest of us, right?
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:45 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I would politely decline the invitation to spend any time with our current pres. My grandma taught me that if you can't say anything nice, not to say anything at all. LOL

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:50 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I'd rather get a root canal than spend an hour with our current president.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:40 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I would probably first ask him to stop making it sound as if we should feel bad for what he 'inherited'. He asked for the job and campaigned to get it for what - 2 years? If he wasn't willing to man up and take the job on without bitching about it, he shouldn't have run for the office. Nobody like a whiner.

Any leftover time would probably be spent trying to find subjects that are not political and I would guess a whole lot of awkward silences.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:03 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I would ask him if he was planning on running in 2012. If he is I would have to laugh in his face.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 11:59 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I agree with scout mom. Haha I would see if I could trade time with Obama for Pres. Bush. What would I say to him? I would tell him that I supported him his entire presidency and still do. I would also ask him what the hardest things about his presidency were and if he could have changed anything what would it be. Although I'm sure I'll read all about it in his new book. :)
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:48 PM on Nov. 19, 2010