Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Do you call it dressing or stuffing?


Asked by SweetLuci at 11:37 AM on Nov. 19, 2010 in

Level 33 (61,712 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (27)
  • It is called stuffing if its inside the bird. If its on the side its called dressing. I like it on the side. So i call it Dressing lol

    Answer by chanelsparkels at 11:40 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

  • Typically dressing is not put in the bird, stuffing is. I still call it stuffing either way, though I will not eat the kind that is put in the bird.

    Answer by rhianna1708 at 11:44 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

  • we call it dressing because it isnt stuffed into the bird lol

    Answer by IheartArianna07 at 2:12 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

  • its dressing, because its not 'stuffed' into the bird. it either sits around the bird, or in a different dish.

    Answer by dullscissors at 11:39 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

  • dressing

    Answer by arenad at 11:45 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

  • I call it dressing , stuffing reminds me of stove top

    Answer by waitin4u at 11:46 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

  • Stuffing

    Answer by rebeccadac at 11:37 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

  • Stuffing! Dressing goes on salad, lol.

    Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:38 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

  • Dressing

    Answer by mommyg24 at 1:59 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

  • Stuffing goes inside the bird, dressing goes on the side.

    Answer by J-M at 5:18 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN