Is there a good website to teach my daughter the academics?

I know about pbskids and disney and whatever. It seems like most of the games don't really teach about the alphabet or counting or anything. They're "just for fun". Any ideas of good games or websites that could help with the basics? My daughter is 4 (not in pre-k) and will be going to kindergarten next year. I would like to get her a head start.

jenettyshome

Asked by jenettyshome at 10:23 AM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Try books rather than websites.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• in the stay at home moms group there is a post called kids websites. there is alot of different ones on there. some r educational and some r just for fun, but there's too many for me to list all on here.
    beward79

Answer by beward79 at 11:30 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Thanks. We have those, too. But she loves the computer. ((ROLLING EYES)) Try sticking with the information requested please.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 11:30 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Thank you, Beward!! Do you have the link for me so I can find the right one?
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 11:31 AM on Nov. 4, 2008