something happened to my so during whoopie last night... adult content

About 4 years ago I was having sex with someone and something happened. I can't really explain it, because it didn't happen to me, but he explained it as really painful and that it "popped". Last night my SO (different man) did the same thing, and he described it the same way. I am not crazy in bed or anything like that, and both times the man was on top and in control of everything. Has this ever happened to anyone else? I think he is still in a lot of pain and I don't know what to do to help. Am I doing something wrong or maybe I have an unusually small vagina. I don't know, any help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Health

• He bent his penis the wrong way and broke a blood vessel

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:46 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• He could have broke his penis...eventhough it isn't an actual bone it can still break
    saydeejo

Answer by saydeejo at 11:50 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• jaw dropOMG REALLY!

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 11:50 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Well he def needs to go to the doctor to have it checked out. The penis is a muscle that is supposed to be really resilient and strong. However, if it popped, it is surely not your fault, just that he has a sensitive penis. Even if you are not having crazy sex, maybe he was doing it too hard.
    meg4763

Answer by meg4763 at 12:26 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• im sorry

bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 1:14 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• ’·’·.¸ஐhmmm maybe bent it wrong is all i can think of..i have never had this happen but sounds like he should see a doc...good luck to you guys..hope hes better soon
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 12:39 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• That happened to a guy I was having sex with once. As far as I knew he was fine.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 3:33 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Ouch! I'd tell him to see a doc too.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 4:30 PM on Nov. 20, 2010