Cheesecake...

I have a recipe for cheesecake but I want to make strawberry cheesecake. Would I just make the cheesecake and then make the topping?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• YES.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:00 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• You can do it that way, for sure. You can also substitute strawberries for some of the liquid in the mix, although it's pretty tricky to do right the first time, so I'd look for a recipe.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:03 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Sure you can do it that way..or you can make a strawberry puree and swirl it into your base mixture in the pan before baking.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:03 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• That's what I would do. There are probably recipes in which the strawberries are incorporated into the cheesecake itself.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 12:08 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I went to a party they had plain cheesecake and had different toppings to put on it . they had strawberry ,cherry and chocolate.
    Bubbles120

Answer by Bubbles120 at 12:59 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• You can also puree the strawberries in a little juice, strain to remove the seeds, and swirl in the cheesecake mixture.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 1:27 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• i would just add it on top. if you try to add it in it takes the yummy cream cheese flavor out of the cheesecake and you dont want to over power the cheesecake with strawberry just a nice topping would be my choice
    mrs.sugar

Answer by mrs.sugar at 1:31 PM on Nov. 19, 2010