dont you think this is adorable!

my daughter like most loves being nude. she'll tear off her pull ups and run around the house laughing in the nude. i think its soo cute. i got a picture of her running with her lil bootie lol.figured when she's older ill have to show her boyfriend :-P your kids do the same thing?

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 10:26 AM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• she rips her diaper off all the time. i let her run around the house like that for a little while. i want her to be comfortable with her body
    IGotLuckyInKy

Answer by IGotLuckyInKy at 10:39 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• no my daughter doesnt do that it sounds cute but she just started walking yesterday and today she thinks she is such a little big shot walking every where and making monkey noises then when she falls down she will sit and put her hands over her mouth and just laugh it is so funny
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:42 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Yes my kids love to be naked that is how I potty trained my daughter because when she ran around naked she went peepee on the potty lol
    MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 11:14 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• yea everytime she strips it off she wants to pee..maybe its the cold air, so it ry to rush her into the potty hehe. although i wasnt fast enough 2x.....lol
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:20 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• My son either wants to be fully clothed or fully nude, lol, I can't even let him just go in a diaper when it's hot in the house. It's the sweetest thing! And it's wonderful that they can be so confortable with their own bodies...I just hope we don't hit the teenage years with that level of comfort being nude in front of everyone! lmao
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 1:39 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Luckily, mine doesn't take her diaper off yet. She does like to run off after a bath. Baby bottoms are cute.
    ferdo0204

Answer by ferdo0204 at 1:54 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• My son won't wear a diaper... I play the off on game all day long and I find it hilarious. He is 22 months and his discovering himself and the only fear I have is him pulling "it" off. I think it is really cute and completely normal. I've chased him down the halls with diapers only to realized he was peeing the whole way... whoops too late :)
    neverwrong8682

Answer by neverwrong8682 at 11:52 PM on Nov. 5, 2008