Never been on a cruise: is it worth the $$ ? Thinking of a long wknd with just the DH and myself........

We need a 'total getaway wknd' and if we could swing it, I thought this would be a good place to escape. Or would we be better off just going to a hotel?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Cruise is great and totally worth the money. It's different from a hotel because it's like a self contained little city. You are on the ocean, waves crashing, breeze blowing your hair. Walking hand in hand on the deck, watching the sunset, plus free room service! lol
    We took a week long cruise and it was wonderful. Totally recommend it.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:43 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• i liked a cruise because entertainment and food were included. The rooms arent as nice as hotel rooms, on a cruise they can be small. Also consider the travel to get to the boat. The cruise may be cheap but the trip to the boat may not be.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:15 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• It is the least expensive form of travel that you can get & go to tropical locations too! It is worth EVERY penny & I highly recommend it. I love cruising! The ships are so tremendous that you rarely ever see the same people twice! I like it because all you have to do is get on, unpack once and stop at so many great vacation spots & the shopping is fantastic! Very relaxing but be warned, there is so much food that you will probably put on a few pounds by the time you come home! LOL! Go for it!!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:32 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I would love to go on a cruise with my hubby. I think you will have different things to do. Wish you the best, have lots of fun. :)
    bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 12:50 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• We love to cruise as well been on many, although our cruise to Alaska this year the food sucked. I still love it, because of the entertainment, and being able to see many ports. Go for it girl u wont be disappointed.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 1:54 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• YES! BOOK it today!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 2:19 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Cruises are amazing! I would def go on a cruise rather then just going to a hotel.
    FL_Mommy_2

Answer by FL_Mommy_2 at 3:14 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I LOVE cruises. I've been on 5 and have plans to go on another one in April. We go on them as a "Girls Getaway."

Awesome time! Book it.
    ARmom

Answer by ARmom at 4:17 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• yeah have a good time be safe & be carefull goodluck sweetie
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 10:28 PM on Nov. 19, 2010