Do you think...(trolls)

that certain obviously troll posters keep their questions and responses just cordial enough to slip under the CM radar? They keep you guessing whether or not they're for real!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 12:11 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• personally it pissed the heck out of me that someone is using special needs to troll. i hate that crap.its not FUNNY to use special needs for attention whoring.
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 12:25 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Yeah, I am still perplexed on one that keeps asking about special needs kids. Is she for real??
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 12:13 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I think our troll is desperate for attention and LOVES drama! May even be my sister....
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 12:17 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• special needs troll is now claiming 4 kids with special needs. wow she pops them out fast!! LOLOL
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 12:17 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• yes. I really wonder about some of those people, lol!!
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 12:15 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Nope... This is the internet. Our troll is probably a middle school kid who is home sick.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:15 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Lol @ bjojola. Yes, I know a couple people should could be as well.

Serious question. Could she be someone with a mental dissabillity herself? I was kind of wondering that. Like maybe she is an adult but has the mental capability of a middle school kid??
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 12:19 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• One of the 'realities' of the internet my kids figured out before they'd made it to 13 is that 'whoever' you see on the web is whoever the person wants you to believe you're seeing, and it could be ANYTHING else. It might be a bored 9yo... it might be a predatory 82yo... it might be a pack of friends sitting behind a single screen... it might be one person posing and 12 others.

I generally assume that the questions are from real people, mostly because I have run into some realities that would never pass muster as believable fiction... but I don't get wrapped up in the idea that because I read it, it's true.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:20 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I asked that troll if she had Downs also. She said no she has autism.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 1:01 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• i think the one that keeps asking about that thought that "ds" meant down syndrome when we all talked about it ..instead of dearest son..i noticed someone pointed that out the other day. So she was probably just trying to fit in with everyone by saying her kid has "ds"..lol. Then she got called out and felt stupid..and now she is just messing with us because she got called out.

Its okay firefox..just admit it and we will let it go..start fresh
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:21 PM on Nov. 19, 2010