Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when getting foodstamps do they go off the dollar amount you make because i just found out that the ssn on my paystub has been wrong but they made a copy of my ss card?? do i need to contact someone about this??

Answer Question

Asked by imhiswifey at 12:14 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Money & Work

Level 1 (2 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • yes,your Human Resources dept at work

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:16 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

  • Yes, they go off of your income. You need to get your social fixed immediately on your check because that could severely mess up your taxes at the end of the year if you don't.

    Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:34 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.