Did you name your son after his dad??

why??

skittles1108

Asked by skittles1108 at 12:48 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, he is Emilio the fourth, tradition

Answer by older at 12:49 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Nope! My DH's name is Ted...not a big fan of the name~
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 12:50 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• i would have had we had a boy. we were blessed with 3 girls though and no more babies for us. each time before i found out the sex i already knew what i would name it if it was a boy.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:50 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Because I was obviously delirious while pregnant and thought the initials B.O.B sounded like a great idea.
    Hubby is Orion.
    Our youngest is Bailey Orion B.
    B.O.B

My other 2 boys are not named after anybody.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:50 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• No I named my son after my Dad though. My Dad passed away 2 1/2 years ago and my son is only 5 months old. They will never meet but I wanted to name my son after my dad. His 1st name is my son's middle name.
    CarlieJS

Answer by CarlieJS at 12:51 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• My son and his dad share the same middle name because it is a family name. His first name we got from my husband's best friend.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:51 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• No I didn't. Well first of all my fiance didn't even want our son to be named after him, but my FIL did. My FIL wanted our son to be named after him or his father! No way in hell that was happening. Our son's name is Connor Robert. Robert was my grandpa that I was really close to that passed away 11 years ago. No one has been named after him. Although my BIL was named after my FIL and his father so there was someone already named after them...plus I don't like my FIL a whole lot. I gave my son my fiance's last name even though we aren't married yet so I thought that was enough. Not knowing if things were going to work out or not, and not knowing if my fiane was going to be a good father or not, I could have never agreed to name our son after him.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:52 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Nope! Hubby and I talked about it and he did not like the idea. He wanted our boys to have their own name instead of "Jr".
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• My husband's name, Michael, was in our final two, but we ended up choosing the other name, Daniel. My son's middle name is my FIL's name, which was really important to my husband. In the end we decided not to use my husband's first name for our son's first name because we didn't want confusion and we also wanted him to have one name that was just his.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 12:56 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• No. didn't even consider it. I don't get this whole James Wilson III crap. You're not royalty. It's pretentious.

onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 1:00 PM on Nov. 19, 2010