with the anniversary of JFK's death coming up, what are your thoughts if any surrounding his death?

theres a tv documentary about it here on monday, so was just wondering what your thoughts are

wasnt sure where to post this sorry

san78

Asked by san78 at 12:49 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't accept the Warren commissions findings that Oswald acted alone. I don't have a personal theory, I just believe that something else happened that day and it was covered up. I was just a little girl when this happened but I have always had a fascination with this subject and pretty much all things related to JFK and RFK. There were just too many mistakes made, too many oddities and conflicting observations about what happened that day.
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 11:14 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I was a sophomore in college and watching TV in my friend's Dorm room when they came on with the news that he was shot. Since then,I have read almost all books about it and I think it was a Conspiracy.
    After he died and Johnson was President, they sent hundreds of thousands of our military to VietNam and since then the USA has been going down the tubes.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 3:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I think it was a setup. Thats about all I think of it.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:23 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I have no thoughts about it whatsoever.. I just wanted 3 credits for answering ;)
    Ren_Ren

Answer by Ren_Ren at 5:41 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• i havent thought bout it
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 1:46 AM on Nov. 20, 2010