WHY ARE SOME PPL SO RUDE WHEN YOU ASK A SIMPLE QUESTION?????

COME ON GET A LIFE...WERE OBVIOUSLY ASKING THE QUESTIONS FOR A REASON AND YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN SHUT PPL DOWN...SERIOULSY

TiffanieAnn

Asked by TiffanieAnn at 12:50 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in About CafeMom

• You know, yelling doesn't help :(
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:52 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I don't know what was said to you, but some people just let loose on here, since no one really knows who is who.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 12:52 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• what are you so pissed about anyway?
    ObbyDobbie

• i asked a simple question and someone told me i was trying to start an argument bc i asked the question...wtf
    TiffanieAnn

Comment by TiffanieAnn (original poster) at 12:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Sorry you have to deal w/the idiots...but this, just like life, there are always going to be a**holes.
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 12:54 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Why are you shouting?
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 12:55 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• OP.. your comment did seem a bit rude.. you had like 7 question marks.. you gotta be careful with how you type things. Some ppl may take it the wrong way
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:56 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Some people have nothing better to do than judge and criticize-pretty sad if you ask me!! Don't let them bother you =)

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:56 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• i guess so...i dunno what i did wrong but the last thing i want to do is start an argument by asking a question...i have enough drama in my life
    TiffanieAnn

Comment by TiffanieAnn (original poster) at 12:56 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• This is the problem with typing vs face to face interaction.... Sometimes things get misinterpreted. If you write in all caps, you sound angy, if you word things a certain way, they can be misinterpreted. It happens. I read the question you posted before, and I can understand why somebody interpreted your answer to be somewhat "drama", but I also believe you didn't mean it that way at all... Just let it go. Remember, this is the internet, just take everything with a grain of salt :)
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:04 PM on Nov. 19, 2010