can i be pregnant if i crave or be wanting sweets and bbq all the time plus ive been having off and on nausea along with being 2 days late for af. i have an regualar 29 day cycle and so my last af was oct, 21, 2010

hershey062006

Asked by hershey062006 at 12:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• No "Pregnancy Symptom" is linked only to pregnancy. It's also linked to stress, illness, menstral cycle, changes in mood or behavior, etc. Symptoms will not determin if you're pregnant or not. The only way that you are able to tell if you're pregnant is by taking a HPT or going to your doctor and having blood work done.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:56 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• oooohhh.....sounds like it to me!!!!! Go get a test!!!
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 1:02 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• According to my count you're only on day 22 of your cycle, correct? I'd say it's too early to say for sure and in my personal experience cravings don't come for a few more weeks, like after you already know/have known.

Wait and test when your period is actually supposed to start. Maybe just a couple days before, but if the ones you take are negative before you're actually set to start don't come ask if you're pregnant again, we don't know. Wait two days and test again! Good luck!
    SweetiePeasMama

Answer by SweetiePeasMama at 1:31 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Well considering you should start your period today you might want to go ahead and test. Avoid drinking anything for at least two or three hours and then test.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 3:25 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• You *could* be but that doesn't be you are. All of those signs could be attributed to something else. Hopefully it's a baby though. GL!
    Anonymous

• It could be stress. It is very close to the holidays.
    mamax4our

Answer by mamax4our at 1:21 AM on Nov. 20, 2010