Is my body happy being chubby?

I lost a lot of weight over the past year and 1/2. I got sloppy I guess and gained 30 back. I worked my butt off and re-lost it. Two days ago I got to the weight where I was before I started gaining. Now all of a sudden, even though I am still eating the same and exercising daily, I am no longer losing and am slightly gaining.
This is a recurring issue. My body will hit a certain weight and refuse to budge. Or it will budge for a week and spring right back up.
It's not my time of the month. And I still need to lose a good 30 pounds so it's not like I'm at me ideal weight.
Any clues?

Orionsgirl

Asked by Orionsgirl at 12:55 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Health

• Sounds like you have plateaued, So you got to bump the exercise up a notch or two.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 1:01 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I do the same thing, It sucks. Some people just have to work harder to get where they want to be and to stay there.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 1:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I think bodies love being chubby, once they are there. Just like a spoiled child, you have to discipline it - ratchet up the exercise and cut down the food intake.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:51 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Funny how I only plateau when I reach this particular weight though. I haven't even been on this diet & exercise plan very long.
    Orionsgirl

Comment by Orionsgirl (original poster) at 1:04 PM on Nov. 19, 2010