What do you think of tattoos of your childs name and where on your body is it exceptable to have one?? I know someone who has her childrens name as a tramp stamp trashy i think..What do you think?

lovinmybaby87

Asked by lovinmybaby87 at 1:05 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• To each their own. I don't dislike the kids name idea, but I don't get the tattoo on the neck thing in women. I just don't find it attractive...but again, to each her own.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I think it all depends on how it's done... But I also think tramp stamps in general are stupid. And yes, I have a tattoo. I actually really wanted to get my son's hand or foot print tattooed on me, I just can't think of the right way to do it, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Yuck IMO..... I don't have any, and don't plan too... I think everyone I know has one or more, and they all tell me to be unique NOT get one.. No worries there, I hate needles!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I hate name tattoos period. I do think that is trashy at least pick the arm or back on the shoulder or somewhere besides the lower back!!. And also if you end up having more kids were are all the names going to go ?? my sister tattooed her daughters name huge on her ankle with swirly things coming out of each letter it wouldn't be too bad if just it wasn't a "NAME" she wants more kids and I always think to myself, what will the other kids think if you don't tattoo their name and where would you put all the other names.. Dumb I think.
    CarlieJS

Answer by CarlieJS at 1:08 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Think tattoos and their places are special to the individual and no one else. I don't care what anyone thinks of my tattoos - what they are, how many I have or where they are. They are mine and mine alone, and no matter what anyone says, I am not yet done getting them.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 1:09 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I think the hand or foot prints are cute. My mom had twins that passed away and she has their foot prints. She is going to shrink them down and have each foot tattooed on her ankle very small. I think that is cute and for a purpose
    CarlieJS

Answer by CarlieJS at 1:10 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I've always wanted a tattoo on my shoulder blade of a dove with my son's name under it, or some way to represt God giving me the gift of my son. Not sure how they could do something like that though. I like children's names as tattoos...the only names I DO like. But in the tramp stamp spot? Ummm not so much.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:10 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I love it... In fact I'm getting something similar done. What a better way to honor your family and show your love for them than to give them a part of you?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:11 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• i have my sons name down my forearm on the inside...i like it.... my husband has our sons name across his forearm... my brother has his daughters name on his had and his sons on the other hand... my sis in law has kiddos on the leg.... a lot of our freinds have the name on the arems or hands
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 1:11 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I dont have my son's name tattoed on me, but his birthdate and a symbol of his chinese year animal and birth flower. It is located right below my neck!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:13 PM on Nov. 19, 2010