What do you think of women in their 50's dressing like they're 21?

I saw a woman at Walmart(where else?lol) who had to be at least 50 wearing skin tight jeans,a very low cut blouse,bleached blonde hair teased and bumped,3 inch stilletos,and makeup that looked like she put it on with a spatula! She sure was turning heads,but it wasn't because she was hot!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 1:15 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, I see these wanna-be "cougars" all the time. To each her own I suppose, but I am going to aim for aging gracefully, and that means accepting and embracing each new stage of my life and not trying to cling to my 20's in desperation :)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:16 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I am 61, I work hard to have a toned body and although I never look trashy, I like the younger Jr. clothing all in moderation.

Answer by older at 1:16 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• LMAO at walmart. Typical. I think that its their personal choice (not one i would make) and i laugh my ass off when i look at them. In my opinion it looks ridiculous!
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 1:17 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• My guess is she can't let go of the 80's.

However, if the woman dresses tastefully, then strut your stuff!
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 1:16 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Lost and confused.

Stuck in a rut, believes it's 'her' (and probably doesn't have a clue she's dressing inappropriately for her age, because she has no ongoing sense of 'her age')... doesn't have people in her life who love her enough to point out the strain she's putting on her credibility...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:17 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I don't think that would be a good look for anyone no matter what their age was.
    Keksie

Answer by Keksie at 1:23 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• i think its tacky and people need to grow up majorly
    Babybear89

Answer by Babybear89 at 1:27 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• tacky and tasteless. Someone needs to refer them to stacey and clinton ASAP!!
    purplerobin

Answer by purplerobin at 1:33 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I think it's funny~~they think people are looking at them cause they look "hot" but people are really laughing at them
    Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 1:37 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• It slays me. I live in the same state you do and I have seen three different older woman with poofy bangs and acid washed jeans and it's not even 1 o'clock here. Two were at my daughters' school and one was at Woodman's.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:54 PM on Nov. 19, 2010