Chewable Prenatal Vitamins?

I was just wondering if there are chewable prenatals that contain all of the proper vitamins as the non-chewable ones? When I was first on the search for some, all I could find were solid, so I bought the brand the pharmacist recommended but I find them very difficult to swallow, as I normally gag on them or they get stuck and end up causing me to be sick before they're in my system which is really aggravating. I don't want to take the Flintstones vitamins or anything of the such, I want actual prenatals for pregnant women. I've heard that Target sells them but I couldn't seem to find any to compare with my current vitamins! Any advice would be appreciated until I can speak to my OB on the 30th.
Thanks!

Charmasina

Asked by Charmasina at 1:18 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was told i could take the chewable flinstone vitamins...they worked good...i also gag on those huge horse pills):
    TiffanieAnn

Answer by TiffanieAnn at 1:19 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I was told to take chewable Flinstone vitamins too...because the prenatal one I was prescribed made me so sick (all 3 kinds I tried). The Flinstone ones worked great!
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 1:26 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• i hear target has some chewy ones.
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 1:36 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I am not preggo but the gummy ones would be nice too!
    christinato

Answer by christinato at 2:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Yup, same problem and my doc just said to take two flintstones vitamins a day so i'm getting enough folic acid. She said none of it would hurt me. Its been going sooo much better for me now. I keep them down!
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 1:20 AM on Nov. 20, 2010