Plans for the weekend

What are you doing this weekend?

I will probably get the house ready for Thanksgiving.

bratgirln1

Asked by bratgirln1 at 1:20 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hanging out with my mom and sister, going shopping, and redoing an essay...oh and studying for my math test.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:22 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• We're having a 3D ultrasound tomorrow! We're doing the 2 visit deal, first at 20 weeks, and then a second around 28-30 weeks. We did the same thing with our first, loved it!

On Sunday, meh... Don't know yet. It's supposed to be raining, so we'll probably just stay home, build a fire, and watch some movies or something.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:22 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I will be doing homework and studying for a chemistry test on Monday.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 1:23 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• spending time with my hubbs. we always spend the weekends together
    mrs.sugar

Answer by mrs.sugar at 1:24 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Cleaning, Packing(im moving in 2 weeks) doing final shopping for thanksgiving, wrapping and hiding xmas presents.
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 1:25 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I don't have anything planned for tonight, but tomorrow we are stopping by a friend's baby's 1st birthday party and then we're going over to my husband's brother's house to discuss a lawsuit that their father was pursuing before he passed. They have to decide if they want to continue with it or not, it's an asbestos case. We will also have to do grocery shopping tomorrow sometime. We don't have anything planned for Sunday. We might spend that day sitting around the house, doing some much needed chores and such.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:28 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Typing up exams for my students, grocery shopping, cleaning house and getting ready for my mom's visit. Relaxing whenever possible!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:30 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• preparing for a paper due at the end of the month...getting my house ready for turkey day!! and hopefully going out on a date with the Hubby!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 1:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Hanging out and cleaning the house.
    mommyg24

Answer by mommyg24 at 2:13 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Harry Potter!
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:14 PM on Nov. 19, 2010