Tattoo names

Why do people tattoo their own names on themselves?

CKasting

Asked by CKasting at 1:28 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL I have no idea
    CarlieJS

Answer by CarlieJS at 1:28 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Haha I don't know. My husband has "Richards" tattooed across his upper back and that's his last name. I don't think last names are weird or anything, but to get "Kayla", which is my name, tattooed on me somewhere would be kind of odd. It would be to me anyways.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:29 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Really? Do they? I could see having a family name. That's it, my next tat is going to be my name in a heart! Lol.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 1:30 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I use the same screen name EVERYWHERE and it has always been special to me because no-one has EVER had it. :) I have debated getting that tattooed on me. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 1:32 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• A work friends wife works in hospital admitting and she says she sees it all the time. I thought it was odd. Do they really forget who they are?
    CKasting

Comment by CKasting (original poster) at 1:34 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• lol i have my name tatooed on me and idk why i did it ..i just liked it at the time
    honesty33

Answer by honesty33 at 5:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2010