so my boyfriends family doesnt like me anymore n our daughters due January 18th its so close, how do i handle this..

so basically they hate me because his sister heather keep giving his number to all these girls tht are causing problems for me n him cos the shit they say pisses me off! my boyfriend is a cutie weve been together since august 2, 2009 and they used to like me. but all of a sudden heather is a major bitch trying to fuck up our relationship! so i bitched her out n told her she needs to stop tht her brother obivously isnt leaving no matter how much we fight! we used to argue alot but the closer it gets to our Emily being here weve relaxed alot. but het would use those arguements totry to tlk bad about me to her bro n try to make him want someone else.. i yelled n she stopped now after 5 diff girls always calling n texting him because of her. but now his mom n grandma dont like me cos i set het in her place shes 17 yrs old i think she should know better especially considering were bringing a baby into the picture.

Rachelxbby

Asked by Rachelxbby at 1:30 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Whenever i have a problem with my hubby's family i make him fix it or handle it. Especially if it hurts me in some way it drives him crazy if they are rude or hurt my feelings and he does handle it and i always get an apology. How does your boyfriend feel about the situation?? I would have made him man up and talk to the sister. He should have asked her to stop my husband is one sexy mofo but even when we were dating calls and texts from other women was a big nono and it would have only happened once thats when you get on the phone and handle your business it seems like he hasnt! Good Luck! And if they dont like you who cares you are not haveing a baby with the family just him. O good luck with the little one and keep the fighting down for sure it can tear a family apart!
    lovinmybaby87

Answer by lovinmybaby87 at 1:38 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• this is both of our first baby n i have 60days n counting down til shes here im scared to death. but idk wht to do about his family ik their gunna wanna see my daughter but...... do i let them come to the hospital to visit knowing they hate me? or do i wait until they appologize n keep the baby away == really immature i know but i feel hurt tht since the middle of last month they were very mean to me n i dnt feel like their family anymore really.... well were not married but i feel not letting his family see the baby would be a horrible thing to do but i ned more oppinions not just my own cos im tired of hearing do wht you want!!! should i just not let heather see my daughter
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 1:34 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• And after you have the baby i am sure they will be begging to see that beautiful baby.. Thats when you all sit down and discuss it.
    lovinmybaby87

Answer by lovinmybaby87 at 1:39 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Honestly, I wouldnt let it get to you now. As hard as that sounds. You have a little one to worry about and you need to be as stress free as possible! Just let things be for now and wait until after the baby is born to deal with drama. You can tell them that too. Good Luck and Congrats on the little one!!!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 3:18 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I just wouldn't let it bother you.. If they want to have a life with you, they will quit being childish.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:14 AM on Nov. 22, 2010