Anyone else share that same birthday wit a family member?

I was born on my mom's birthday and she was born on her maternal grandmas

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 1:30 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My oldest sister and my youngest sister (the family oldest and youngest) have the same birthday!
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 1:33 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• No. I actually don't know anyone with the same birthday as me. It's July 25th. My cousin's birthday falls ten days before mine, on the 15th, but that's as close as it gets.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:33 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• my two boys are born on the same day, 4 years apart minus 3 hours.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 1:34 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• My son and my MIL share the same bday. My niece bday is the day after mines.
    mommyg24

Answer by mommyg24 at 1:35 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Well.... Actually... My birthday is June 18th which seems to be pretty popular. I had my son on my birthday (he is 5 mo old) and 3 of my friends had a baby the same day as well as a couple of my husbands friends.
    I also have 2 cousins with that birthday. one of my husbands cousins have that same birthday. A friend for work has the same birthday. 2 of my friends have that same birthday and 1 of my moms friends has the same birhtday.
    CarlieJS

Answer by CarlieJS at 1:35 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• my cousin is also born on my uncles b day and my son is born on my aunt and uncles anniversary
    rebeccadac

Comment by rebeccadac (original poster) at 1:36 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• my first cousin was born 6 hours before me
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:38 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Nope, but I was born on my parents 5th wedding anniversary!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:39 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• my aunt and i have the same bday and my brother's bday is 3 days before mine....my niece was born on my dad's bday
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:45 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I shared a birthday with my grandmother's favorite brother (and everyone's favorite uncle) and a first cousin.

My first was born in between a rock and a hard place - 2 days after my mom (who spent the first 50 yrs of her life sharing with her parents' anniversary and didn't want to share with a grandchild) and a week before MIL (who would have loved to share but my mom would have had a fit.)
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:46 PM on Nov. 19, 2010