Is it wrong?

My soon to be ex is the father to my 4 year old son William. The thing is my ex is never around anymore. Is it wrong that I see someone and have fun with this friend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Go for it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:34 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• His friend? IMO, I wouldn't. He isn't even your ex yet. If you do see this friend. I wouldn't bring him around your child just yet.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 1:35 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Not adequate information to form a knowledgable response.
    But at the base of this ? Is it wrong to "see someone" while still married? Yes. And as the "ex" is defined as "soon to be", that means still married. "Have fun with a friend" - well, seeing someone and having a friend are two different things ... and "have fun" is means different things to different people.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 1:37 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I think it's totally inappropriate. You are still married right? And to start "seeing and having fun" with his friend is weird! Never understood why women do this and not think anything of it. IMO
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:43 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• If you are legally separated you can without it being held against you.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 1:46 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Well to some parts of the gov I'm not married. The state cant fine him and his never coming back so what do i do?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:47 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Oh, I'm sorry! Move on with your life then! Hope you find happiness!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:51 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• 1. Stop jumping down OP's throat about 'his friend'. If you read it correctly it says 'this friend'.
    2. She's a grown ass woman, she should be able to have fun if she wants to.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:51 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Are u just waiting for ur divorce to be finalized? because I think in some states after a certain period of time and they cant find him to sign the papers they just grant you a divorce without his permission or something. But I say sure, if hes up and disappeared why should u have to be tied down to waiting for him? I say go out and enjoy urself but put up some boundries. I wouldnt go jumping into bed with anyone soon or have anyone meeting my child. but hanging out, going to see movies and such there isnt anything wrong with that.
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 1:54 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• the friend is not his friend. The friend is my friend from a class that i'm taking at college
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:54 PM on Nov. 19, 2010