Bra Boob question

I have 2 kids and after pregnancy and nursing my breast are totally nasty looking they are uneven and "deflated" one is a b and the other an a so its really noticable under shirts. I put on one of my bras from when i was a C and it actually makes my breasts look even although its pretty big on me. I'm just wondering if any of you ladys have done this? I know its kinda stupid i just wanted to see if others did this too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i havent but just an idea would be to pad your b-bra on one side and not the other.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:39 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• You'll find that 'really noticeable' is a personal experience, not a public one.

You know your breasts are different sizes --but did you ever notice that people are not symmetrical and no one has the same size (or even shape) breast on both sides?

The fact that you didn't notice does rather suggest that even people who are noticing breast sizes (like you are) can't see it from any distance and any angle other than straight down. Relax and find something you feel is valuable to do with your life.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:44 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• If it bothers you spend the money and get a really nice nursing bra with adjustable cups.  Remember with saggy boobs tight is right.

mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 11:33 PM on Nov. 19, 2010