so im do in 60days and counting down, wht do i need to know? im sooo scared but excited at the same time! adult content

like tell me everything.. marked it TMI cos i know answers are prolly gunna be more then other wanna hear.. but i wanna know every dirty little detail, and a way to help me relax

Rachelxbby

Asked by Rachelxbby at 1:35 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Get some books and educate yourself on childbirth.
    lish2127

Answer by lish2127 at 1:37 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• What really helped me was a birthing class call around or ask your Dr. they have the best answer for this question birthing classes really teach you to stay calm and alert without freaking out and balling..You will do fine regardless just remember no matter what you are a strong women and this baby means the world to you!!
    lovinmybaby87

Answer by lovinmybaby87 at 1:42 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• congratulations60 days, its sounds like a lifetime but its going to fly by. Get the bedroom ready, catch up on sleep, and clean as much as you can now, you aren't going to have much time for that later. Also i would pre-make dinners and freeze them just to "heat" up later. If you plan on trying a natural delivery try to take some classes. It helped us out a lot and it was a great bonding experience between my husband and I. Get a bunch of burp clothes you WILL need them. Delivery is painful and most of the time long! Its so worth it in the end! Good Luck. Wishing you a smooth short delivery. Congrats

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 3:15 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Well j was scared to death but once you get there it just flows and everything works out...the epidural hurt like a son of a bi$&@ lol the only had to push once and he was out!! It's such a happy time besides the fact that you will pee and poop during labor and lots of contractions but I didn't have any contractions so who knows how it will go but soon it will be just a memory and a tiny wonderful babyto enjoy!!!
    meagan517

Answer by meagan517 at 2:00 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• You need to be aware that your ESTIMATED due date is just a guess and that is could be anywhere from 38 to 42 weeks.
    You need to take some childbirth education classes and some breastfeeding classes. Talk to other women and hear their stories.
    See if there is a Birth Network in your area that hold free monthly meetings.
    Read lots of birth books! Ina May Gaskin is a great starter. She wrote 2 wonderful books about pregnancy and birth.
    Good Luck!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 3:05 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• To bear the labor pains, I had a focal point that I took with me to the hospital, it can be anything, I put it up in the wall, and every time I had a contraction, I focused and breathed slowly in and out, it helped me a lot Lamaze classes are awesome!

Answer by older at 4:23 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Talk to your doc,read,watch a baby story and dont stress!
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 5:24 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I don't know if people do this anymore but my Lamaze class was very helpful. I took it in 1996 with my first boy and my husband and I used everything we learned and applied it to all 4 births spanning 10yrs. I wasn't frightened and I felt very confident. I wish you the best and enjoy every crazy second of you baby's life. It's so true they grow up so fast.

cuteness13983

Answer by cuteness13983 at 6:41 PM on Nov. 22, 2010