help me

hello my name is sabrina i am 18 years young and i am going threw something i wanna know what is going on with me....... ok well my last period was september 3, 2o10 and it was only one day which is very irregular for me and it was light so i am still waiting for this period to come but it yet has not arrived and it is gona be 2 months since i started.... well one morning i woke up and i had to pee so i went and there was light pink on the tissue and i came back and told my man mayb ima start well i went back and it stopped but it is always light pink.....and i always have cramps and stuff so idk what is going on i am having every symptom except the boob part they are kinda tender but not to the point wheere i cant touch them!!!!! i get headachs and i am more tired then usual smells of things jus upset my stomach like for example bacon ewww gross and i used to eat bacon and now all i crave is slushes from sonic..... help me

brinamarie69

Asked by brinamarie69 at 1:37 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• so.....take a pregnancy test. We can't tell you if you're pregnant or not.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:38 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Take a pregnancy test... That will solve your problems..
    minirip

Answer by minirip at 1:38 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• what is your question?? are you asking if you are pregnant ? or do you know that you are and are you wondering why the cramping and light pink is happening?
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:38 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Was this written in October? If you can count to 4, you'll notice that you're at least 7 weeks past when your last period was due.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:39 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Take a test obviously
    meagan517

Answer by meagan517 at 1:47 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• we can not help you, take a pregnancy test, that will tell help you, and if it comes up nag. then go to your doctor for a blood test
    ashcrash

Answer by ashcrash at 1:49 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Sounds like you might be,,just take a test
    FL_Mommy_2

Answer by FL_Mommy_2 at 3:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Sounds like pregnancy symptoms but we cant tell if you are or not.Everyones different so test!
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 5:22 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I'd say you may just be preg but the boobs are a huge sign like im 7 weeks preg and they still fucking hurt but it not like im a baby and cant handle it it is uncomfortable all day but ugh id say take a test by now you should know and take one and if your 7 weeks or more u need to see a doctor for a ultrasound and you should be takeing prenatial pills. Good luck and congrats if u wanted a child if not make the best of it if u are preg.
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 7:16 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Take a test? you shouldve done so when you missed you period way back in september. you may be 13 weeks or so by now and really need to get checked out if you are. hopefully you dont smoke....
    Erzy

Answer by Erzy at 8:20 PM on Nov. 19, 2010