i hear that caffiene can help with dark circles under the eyes....

so instead of buying that expensive make up crap do you think i could just rub some mountain dew under my eyes. What do you think? it will last longer too.

Ericha7

Asked by Ericha7 at 1:46 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• lol no... if that were the case i'd have no circles at all since my ds decided to slap my drink out of my hand and i got a face full of mtn dew
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:48 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• you can try putting coffee grinds in a filter & tying it up with a twisty tie. Then soak them & put them over your eyes. Or, just drink coffee. My dark circles went away after i quit my job....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• never heard this might try tonight....
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 9:13 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• or your could just pour it over your head
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 2:34 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• The caffeine in tea bags acts as a remedy for dark circles by diminishing puffiness. Caffeine in tea helps to diminish water in the tissues around the eyes (you'll notice that many early eye circle creams contain caffeine for this very reason). In addition, tea contains antioxidants that are beneficial to the skin.Take a used tea bag (green, black or white) that's been squeezed out. Make sure it's cool! Leave it over your eyes for about 10 minutes. You'll see a noticeable improvement in puffiness and under-eye circles. Be careful not to get tea in your eyes.Herbal tea bags are not useful as a remedy for dark circles, except for chamomile tea. Chamomile is an anti-inflammatory that can help reduce swelling and puffiness.
    mrs.sugar

Answer by mrs.sugar at 6:45 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I think it's a wonderful thought! But don't know if that's what they was meaning. I've heard the tea bags one just like Mrs. Sugar.
    b_stotka

Answer by b_stotka at 9:56 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• There is really no cure for dark circles..except getting LOTS of sleep when needed. ;)

However, Preparation H cream (yes, no joke) helps de-puff your eyes---AND thighs. ;)
    psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 10:02 PM on Dec. 10, 2010