Are you making a dish for the kids Thanksgiving Luncheon?

Im making mashed potatoes :)

mommyg24

Asked by mommyg24 at 2:03 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• Kids Thanksgiving Luncheon? I have no idea what that is.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 2:05 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I really do not know a kids luncheon. But my daughters kindergarten class along with the other kindergarten classes or having something called a thanksgiving friendship feast. They are to bring either a banana or orange or can of fruit and going to make a big bowl of it for snack time.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:05 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• My daughters' school is having one but we aren't allowed to bring in homemade food. It has to be packaged and sealed.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:08 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I wouldn't BUY something for a kids luncheon. If i wasn't allowed to make something and bring it i wouldn't wast my money
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 2:10 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• My daycare does a charley brown thanksgiving, since they noticed that very few kids ate the turkey.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 2:19 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Same idea, just different names:). At his school it's okay if the parents cook. This year the school is also inviting the city fire department to join in:)
    mommyg24

Comment by mommyg24 (original poster) at 2:24 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• My son is in 2nd grade and they are having a Pumpkin Feast. Every parent has to send in something made with pumpkin. I'm sending pumpkin cookies.
    tracy0812

Answer by tracy0812 at 4:22 PM on Nov. 19, 2010