Is there an easy way to remove stickers?

I am trying to sell a metal bunk bed. But my daughter put a bunch of stickers all over the steps. Otherwise it's in VERY nice condition so I want to remove the stickers. Any tips? Thanks!

jenettyshome

Asked by jenettyshome at 10:48 AM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Home & Garden

• get some Goo Gone. That stuff works wonders!
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 10:50 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Baby oil will disolve the adhesive! Takes a bit of elbo grease but it will work!
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 10:51 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Goo Gone is amazing! Try to remove as much of the sticker as you can, even if the picture part pulls off and leaves the backing mess....it helps the Goo Gone get to the adhesive faster that way.
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 11:02 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• alcohol worked for me (rubbing alcohol ladies) though when my daughter did that to her wall i did want to just walk out and go get a drink
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:04 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• LOL, Jodi!!! Welcome to my world. My daughter puts stickers on EVERYTHING and it totally drives me NUTS. I really do consider getting a drink and I'm seriously NOT a drinker. LOL.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 11:28 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• use a blow dryer on them, softens the glue then peel off and use a paint scraper 9plastic one for walls that peel) to get off the rest of the goo
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:09 PM on Nov. 4, 2008